Non-toxic ITX® Shot
In many hunting zones, the use of lead projectiles has Mutual masturbation can be practiced by males or females in pairs or groups with or without actually touching another person as indicated by the following examples of contact versus non-contact scenarios: Non-contact mutual masturbation Two people masturbating in the presence of each other but not touching. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture is usually dependent on self-identification and shared experience. The first pegging scene appears to have been in the non-pornographic 1970 film Myra Breckinridge, based on the novel of the same name by Gore Vidal, although it was not explicit. The person receiving anilingus is regarded as the passive partner in the act, and the person performing anilingus is the active partner. For other diaper fetishists, simply wearing a diaper, the bulking feeling and crinkling sounds associated with it, is enough to cause the fetishist a form of erotic pleasure or sexual arousal. It may be regarded as taboo or unnatural, and is a criminal offense in some countries, punishable by corporal or capital punishment; by contrast, people also regard anal sex as a natural and valid form of sexual activity that may be as equally fulfilling as any other desired sexual expression. Foot fetishism, foot partialism, foot worship, or podophilia is a pronounced sexual interest in feet. A facial is a form of non-penetrative sex, though it is generally performed after some other means of sexual stimulation, such as vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex or masturbation. Teacher and Student or Boss and Secretary pornography involves sexualized situations which take place between an authority figure, such as a teacher or boss, and an underling, such as a student or secretary, often fake. Along with the penis, the scrotum is sensitive and considered naked milf to be an erogenous zone. The term hentai is never used in this context in Japanese. been outlawed due to environmental concerns. Like it or not, this means you can no longer hunt these areas with traditional muzzleloaders. Using hard shot can destroy a traditional smoothbore. Your prized longrifle with its slow-twist rifling, so effective with patched roundball, will not stabilize a modern conical sabot. Ol' Davy Crockett never used plastic "whizbangs" to tame the woods... Why should you?
ITX® Original-10 is the premier non-toxic alternative to lead that is safe for all shotgun barrels. Heightened density (10 g/cm³) and molded in 'belly band' for increased lethality.
ITX® Extreme - Turkey Trauma-13
ITX® Extreme - Turkey Trauma-13 Shot: With a density of 13 g/cm³, it is significantly denser than lead. Lead-free and non-toxic, it's the most lethal non-toxic we've ever created.
ITX® Non-Toxic Shot can return you to your favorite hunting spots using traditional projectiles - whizbang-free! ITX® is non-toxic and has similar characteristics to lead. This means ITX® can perform like lead without harming the environment, or your shotgun.
Available in five different shot sizes/weights
#6, #4, #2, BB and 00 Buck
ITX® Shot Features:
- Lead Free & Non-toxic: ITX® Shot is constructed from materials containing no significant traces of lead or other harmful elements. Non-toxic - ITX® Shot is approved for use by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
- 10-13g/cm³ Density: Mimicking close-to-lead density, ITX® Shot will perform with close-to-lead trajectory, while maintaining ductility that will not harm your barrel.
- Toughness: The ITX® Shot is tougher than lead, which results in greater penetration, while at the same time inflicting a devastating pattern for a quick kill.
- Easy to Use: ITX® shot has density, softness and near perfect spherical formation on its' side.
- Softness: Softer pellets - test it with your own pliers! Easier on barrels. More like lead than other non-toxic pellets. Independent testing on the Rockwell "C" scale shows that ITX® is significantly softer than present Tungsten-based pellets on the market. In fact, ITX® falls below the readable scale of Rockwell "C" (the baseline average of this scale is 27.0). Like lead and bismuth, ITX® does not register above 27.0 on this scale of hardness. Other tungsten-based pellets register 29.1 and 31.7 on the Rockwell "C" scale. ITX® is soft enough to crush with a pair of pliers.
- Lethal: Each individual pellet is precisely formed into a lethal spherical projectile with a 'belly band' that enhances lethal wound channels. ITX® Shot provides lethal penetration due to pellet integrity and improved cast pellet design.
- High Density - denser than steel (similar to bismuth shot) for down-range energy and knock-down power far superior to steel shot and numerous other non-toxic materials. *
- Stronger - unlike bismuth, ITX® won't break up or fracture during the forces of ignition setback.
- Tighter Patterns - and more compact shot clouds - Each pellet is cast in order to be uniform in weight and dimensions. This consistency translates into uniformly lethal down range patterns. Ballistic Products Inc. load data will be buffered with our new ITX® Buffer Blend to achieve maximum pattern density.
- Affordable - ITX® is specifically engineered to save you money on your hunting loads while providing superior ballistic performance. This is the first non-toxic pellet to perfectly balance cost vs. performance.